Bharatimes
National

Two electrocuted to death in Konaseema district

Representational image

Representational image

In a tragic incident took place in Ambedkar’s Konaseema district, uncle and son-in-law died due to electrocution.

Going into the details, at Ravulapalem in the district, uncle and son-in-law were accidentally electrocuted while carrying out work in an under-construction apartment. As a result, uncle Arlappa (50) and son-in-law Venkata Ramana (35) died on the spot in the accident.

The deceased were identified as residents of Papatapalli of Manyam district. The police who reached the spot registered a case and shifted the dead bodies to the hospital.

Related posts

Wife dies in grief following the death of husband in Srikakulam

Mahima Sharma

Hyderabad: Lord Ganesha ‘faces’ immersion obstacles

Mahima Sharma

KCR’s national politics gets mixed response from political leaders

Mahima Sharma

Karnataka High Court issues notice to government on reducing weight of school bags

Mahima Sharma

Telangana govt. declares holiday to three districts tomorrow amid Ganesh idol immersions

Mahima Sharma

Leopard footprints spotted at a temple in Kuppam, officials start search operations

Mahima Sharma